Monday, November 25, 2013

favourite present technology

Hello
I'm going to tell you guys about my favourite present technology.
I think the most of things around us are technology.
One of them, my favorite thing is smart phone. It is my favorite technology that I have.
I'm using iphone now, and I was using Galaxy in Korea.
I usally watch Korean TV or using internet in my home. And also I use social networks, game, chat, and movies. Most smart phones are have touching screen, and we can download applications.
My favourite present is a Galaxy note, because I like this design, big screen, and speed. I want to buy a Galaxy note 3. I think iphone is too small to me. But I think there will be more cool machins someday. technology is not stopped.

This is a Galaxy note 3, I haven't use it but most of my friends recomend to me. I want to change my phone!
Some games doesn't work for iphone. Note is a middle of smart phone and tablet, and also it is work with Galaxy gear which is the smart watch. It is my favorite present technology. Thank you.






No comments:

Post a Comment