Monday, December 2, 2013

blogging

Sometimes I want to go Korea. My friends everyday put some pictures on facebook, and sometimes I feel really want to go. Last year, my Korean school was so big. That was not big in Korea, but I think in CIS, my Korean school was so big. There were 300 students in my grades. So I had a lot of friends.
One thing that I like most is all of they are using Korean. Now, my English is getting better, but I still don't understand something during a class. Also most of they are speaking in Japanese so it is very hard. I am living in Japan for 11 months. My mom and sister said they are going to Korea for 10 days this month. I can't go Korea until live in Japan for 3 years beacause of the school.
One more thing that I want to see is a snow. There are not much snow in Tokyo. I sometimes couldn't go school in Seoul because of the snow. It was fun. But it is really cold. So I bring my winter clothes to here but I don't need them. Now, I feel I'm learning from the living. I thought it is not different between Seoul and Tokyo because it's very near. But it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment