Saturday, December 14, 2013

Blogginh 12月 14日

Winter vacation is comming. Maybe my cousins are comming this winter. They called me yesterday and they sent some snow pictures. It looks very cold. It's -10'c. Now it is not surprise temperature but it will be very cold in february. Korean winter vacation is very long. But cis winter vacation is like 2 weeks maybe. So I'm so sad about it. I really don't want to go school in cold.
This picture is my last school, I mean school that I was going last year. My friend sent to me 2 days ago. It is in Seoul but it looks very far from the city. But sometimes snow is very dangerous, because it become to ice and it's really dangerous.
 

Every winter in Korea, soldiers are cleaning street. And my cousin is going to be soldier next year, it's so sad. He is just 20 years old. But Korean mans must go to be a soldier for 2 years because of North Korea. I hate North Korea! I have to be a soldier 5 years later... But sometimes it looks cool, so I want to be Marine corps. It's only 2 years. So I think it's ok.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment