Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas

Last Friday, we had a Christmas concert instead of class. Honestly, it was boring. My seat was too small so I couldn't move. And it is my first time about classical school concert. I wish if I come to Japan in elementary school. Christmas is a one of my favorite holiday, because I can watch Christmas movies, play with friends, and other things. In Korea, Christmas is holiday but my father said Japan is not. I think Japanese people really do everything for Christmas but why they work in Christmas day.
I've never had Christmas in Japan. So last year, my Christmas in Korea was so wonderful. I went downtown with my friends. We were shopping and playing. It was fun and it was snowing. In fact, there are a lot of snow in Korea. We went Christmas k-pop concert, and there were the most famous singers. But we couldn't see them because there were too many people. 


one more thing, my favorite things to do is about computer game. Winter is too cold so I can't play with my friends outside. There are some Christmas skins are in sale. And we can buy them only in Christmas. Also most of clothes in department store are in sale. So I can do everything with less money. Christmas day is in winter vacation. Korean winter vacation is so long. But summer vacation is shorter. So winter is my favorite season. And I really want to get Galaxy note 3 for Christmas present...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment