Sunday, November 10, 2013

rememberance day

There are many rememberance day in the world.
There were many wars. And there was a war in my country too.
In 1950 June 25th, North part of Korea started a war with Soviet.
So North Korea and Soviet, South Korea and America were fighting. Many countries joind, but Russia and America were the biggest. Now many Koreans said why they were fighting in our country. 150,0000 Koreans were died and 360,0000 were injury. Also many people couldn't eat safe food. I don't know about others but it wasn't good for anybody.

Korean rememberance day is June 6th. Sometimes my grandparents told me about the war. It sounds really sad. My grandmother was born before the war in North Korean part. So she couldn't go back to home town after the war. And my grandfather told me that he was 14years old during the war. He couldn't go school. He studied really hard and went university. But his friends joined the war and some of his friend lost arms, legs, or families. Also now, there are 10 thousands of American soldiers are living in Seoul.
And Korean students learn about the war every June in school.
I hope there's no more war in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment