Monday, November 4, 2013

Blogging

Hello.
I felt big earthquake yesterday. I was in my home alone, and my home is 24th floor. So really the apartment was shaking. Maybe it was less than 10 seconds. But it was the biggist earthquake that I've felt. Korean news said it was less than 5.0. But my apartment was shaking. I thought how big is the 9.0 esarthquake. At that time, I turn on the TV but there's nothing about earthquake.
I think Japanese people doesn't worry about earthquake.
There was about 2.0 earthquake in Seoul when I was young. I remember that day.
Siren rang, and every channels were about earthquake. I didn't feel anything but everyone was panic.
Now, I don't care of earthquake. It's very short and I think buildings in Tokyo is strong. I will worry and scare about over 7.0 earthquake. But why so many Koreans worry about all of Japanese earthquake. It's very often. I felt 3 times in 10 month. So I hope my Korean friends and family don't worry about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment