Thursday, October 31, 2013

blogging

Hello. It was very busy.
because my grandparents and my cousin came to my home in Oct 10th.
And they stayed here until 24th. My grandparents were living Osaka 30 years ago, also my uncle and my father too. So everyone in my family can speaks Japanese. I was upset.
My grandparents said Osaka is better than Tokyo. I don't know... Osaka is also in Japan.
I haven't been Osaka. But they said Osaka is more similar to Korea than Tokyo.
It was so interesting, talking about Japan. I thought Japan is small country, but south Korea is 1/8 of Japan. I learnd 70 persent of Korea is mountain in Korean school. But now, I learnd Japan has more mountain. Also Japan has earthquake, Tornado, Typhoon, volcano, Tsunami, rain, snow...
When I heard that, I wanted go back to Korea. But Tokyo looks so quite. I think everyone in Tokyo doesn't worry about earthquake or others. And I heard more information about Japan so I think that I learnd good information, and I'm so thanks to them.

My cousins are grade one and 1 years old. And my sister is 4 years old. My house was so busy.
Also 3 of they are girls. 3 children made me bad student. They are cute, but I couldn't do my homework so It was the most busy week of my life in Japan. Our home has small three rooms, and 8 people visited. It was very busy, but I like them. I want to play with them but I have school.
They went back to Korea last week. It's tired but I want to see them again.

6 comments:

  1. I think so too, because Osaka people is more intense than Tokyo people. However, I think Osaka people is more friendly than Tokyo people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice, but please write something about your life!)

    ReplyDelete