Wednesday, October 16, 2013

blogging for 10月14日

My favorite teacher in CIS.

I'm living in Tokyo, and my school is Canadian International School. Most teachers are Canadian.
They all speak English, but they teach different subject. My favorite teacher is Mrs. Ward. I like other teachers too. But I like her because she helps all of difficult things. She's English teacher and English is one of the most difficult subject for me. I want ESL class instead of English, but she explains for me.
There's no bad teacher, but I couldn't understand them. I just like her good explain.
I'm grade 8 student and I have many English class in week.
We are learning about stroy, grammar, reading, and vocabulary things. It sounds fun and easy, but it's the most difficult things in English that I think. Communicate English is the most important, but It's not my parent's language and my first language, so it's so hard to me. I want to be good at english so I like my english teacher. 

1 comment:

  1. Good, and also you need time to have a progress in English)

    ReplyDelete