Sunday, October 20, 2013

Blogging 10月20日

Blogging

Hello, There was very big typhoon. So I couldn't go anywhere. Last thursday was my sister's birthday. So my grandparents and I wanted to buy a special cake for her. But we couldn't find that in my town... I really want to eat sweet and delicious cake. I don't know why there's no bakery shop in Tokyo street. We went small bakery shop that very far from my house, but they said we need to reservation for just one piece of cake before one month...
It was my first time that I angry with birthday cake.
I don't know... Korean peopl love cakes. I ate cake anytimes that I want. There were ice-cream cakes in baskin robbins, and so many cakes sold out everyday in Seoul. But I haven't seen a bakery shop or others in Tokyo street. So we bought some bread and others instead of birthday cake.
I know there are many nice bakery shop in department store, but that's too expensive to get there.
I think Japan is very interesting country, because seveneleven or lowson food is very delicious.
Every food is nice but why there's no cake everywhere.
I'm so sorry to her, I really wanted to buy her a nice cake.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah I went to Korea many times and I was wondering why there are so many cakes. And they look really good and cheap, but do they taste good? I still regret about the fact that I did not try Korean cakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cake is not a Korean food. It is same as other country's.
      lol

      Delete
    2. Oh..... In TOKYO, bakery is so few. Anyway you can buy cake at department easily. It is delicous too. If you can't buy cake you can go to depertment to buy!!
      But department cake is high cost... lol

      Delete
    3. I know there's delicious cake but department store is too far for me because I'm lazy zzzzz

      Delete