Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekly Blog 11月17日

Today, I'll introduce about movie that I saw yesterday.
My favorite genre of the movie is action, fantasy or like that kinds of things.
Yesterday, I watched conan movie 17th which is only screening is Japan.
'Detective Conan distant sea (Private Eye)' is the most recent movie of Conan series.

 It wasn't opened in Korea so I found it in online, Japanese version in Korean subtitle. I watched most of Conan series because it's my favorite Japanese animation. Conan is a famouse Japanese detective animation. The main character's name is Conan. His real name is Kudo Shinichi, and he is a highschool detective. But he became 7 years old because of a medicine.
A story is like this.




Summary of this movie is Conan, his friends, and other people get on the American Aegis ship. And an information of this ship is very important for defense of Japan. So they have to safe information but one person died, spy x appeard. So Conan and police find truth of this happens.

The genre of this movie is action. But this movie shows some impossibility like people around Conan always alive in every danger, and every criminal always catched. And my opinion of Conan is too genius so I couldn't understand some part in Korean too. It's a nice animation and I like it but, I hope no more people die in this animation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment