Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Japan trip

Hello I'm Han

I went one night two days trip to Izu, which is south part of Japan. It took 6 hours to go, because of terrible traffic jam. Izu is a peninsula like Korea, and it is located under the Fuji mountain.
I went there by car, and I felt Japan has a lot of mountain.





It looks near Tokyo to Izu, but there are many mountains so it takes long time. Our family went one of Japanese style hotel. It was very different with other European hotel, The main service is the spa and Japanese style dinner. It was good. I ate sashimi and other Japanese traditional food. The sashimi was same as Korean.















I went this kind of hotel. This is Japanese traditional style. It looks similar to Korea but it's very different. I like that Bamboo mat smell. The hotel staff bring us a huge dinner. 












And I went Hakone in second day, It was surprising that hot water with smoke boiling on the mountain. It is very famous place in Japan. The black egg is also famous. It takes about 2 hours to arrive there.  A train in the mountain is interesting and also gondola is interesting. I couldn't see mountain Fuji, because of clouds.  


It was a one night two days trip on Saturday to Sunday. It was good. We didn't play, we just saw oceans and mountains. I took a rest and it was good for my stress of English.
I  recommendation for you, and thanks for read my blog. Do not check my English grammar, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment