Thursday, July 4, 2013

Introduce me

Introduce me


 My name is Han. I was born in Seoul Korea. My parents were born in Seoul too.
I like all of sports, but I'm only good at baseball. I was in baseball team and I love baseball.


It is first time in international school. I didn't study English hard because it is difficult and I don't need other language in Korea. I visited many country but it is my first time live in another country. Japan and Korea is near but there are lots of different. I speak Koran and English. And I
started learn Japanese last month.


My favorite hobby is baseball and playing computer game. I'm so sad now because there's no baseball player and nobody plays League Of Legend in CIS. I started baseball 6 years old.
When I was young, I liked soccer and I always played with soccer ball. But all of my friends started baseball. I like soccer still, but I'm not playing now.



I am Korean. I have brown eyes and straight black hair. I'm 175 cm now. I'm 15 years old in Korea and 14 years old in other country.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm Rara.

    I like soccer than baseball;)Why did you quit soccer? I can't believe it! Well, you love baseball though.

    I really don't know the rules of baseball, so if we had a chance to talk about that, can you tell me something about baseball? Maybe I'll change my favorite sport! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like baseball! That's why you throw the ball really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KH, this is good, but you should not show your complete name, as you have done in: 'about me'.

    Please add those links to all students.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello!!I'm Leyna!!
    I like computer game too!!
    Oh! Do you like baseball? Nice:) I like it too!lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello KH. It's good to hear that you play not only baseball but also soccer too! Well, I'm curious about the differences in Korea to the world so I would like to hear something about Koreans baseball.

    ReplyDelete