Monday, March 3, 2014

blogging

Last weekend, I saw a Hong kong action movie.There was my favorite action movie star.
About this part, both of them are my favorite movie stars. Originally, they are not actors.
They learned artial arts. Also there are some bloods in here, but I know it is not true so it's not that cruel. Chinese action movie is one of my favorite genre of the movie.This movie is 'SPL' and it's so famous. Chinese action is so cool.
I love movie and I saw a lot of movies but I've never seen cool action except Chinese. Also Chinese name is very similar to Korean. I don't know about that but when I heard Chinese actor's name, I thought maybe that was Korean. But it was Chinese man. 



It was very boring weekend. I just stayed home the whole weekend. My father went golf.
These days so tired. I slept 12 hours yesterday but I'm still sleepy now. Morning is the worst time of my life;;

No comments:

Post a Comment