Monday, May 19, 2014

golden week

Hello, last week was golden week. We had no school!!! So at the last week, I went to nowhere. I just stayed at home for the whole week. Because my father was busy.
Last week, my mother decided to go to Korea for two weeks. Of course I'm going too.
How fun is that. So exciting. I'm going on July 30th. There are my friends, cousins, and other people. I really miss them. So that was the most excited things in golden week.
Second thing is I went to Sea Paradise in Yokohama. There was a big dolphin show. It's really cool. I've never seen this big show before. And there was huge shark and it was like 10 meters. I think zoo or aquariums in Japan is better than Korea. I'm not sure of it but
it was almost same level as Disney park. I think this park is also one of biggest in Japan.
The most surprising thing was dolphins understood to their owners, and they were really smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment